For more information on habitat issues, please contact the
WDFW Habitat Program.
Phone: 360-902-2534

For more information on WDFW managed lands including wildlife areas, please contact the
WDFW Wildlife Program.
Phone: 360-902-2515


Permits & Regulations

Hydraulic Project Approval (HPA)

Joint Aquatic Resource Permits Application (JARPA)
JARPA can be used to apply for Hydraulic Project Approval (HPA), Shoreline Management Permits, Approvals for Exceedance of Water Quality Standards, Water Quality Certification, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Section 404 and Section 10 Permits.

State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)

  • Current Projects
  • Submit Comments
  • Checklists & Instructions

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
FERC regulates, monitors and investigates electricity, natural gas, hydropower, oil matters, natural gas pipelines, LNG terminals, hydroelectric dams, electric transmission, energy markets and pricing.

Other Information

Mineral Prospecting and Placer Mining

Other Fish & Wildlife Permits