- What is the Multiple Season permit?
The Multiple Season Permit allows a hunter to hunt in any open unit during all general seasons starting with archery and continuing through muzzleloader and modern firearm. However, the hunter must comply with all rules and weapon restrictions for the season in effect.
- Where can I purchase the Multiple Season permit applications and when is the deadline?
Multiple Season permit applications may be purchased in one of three ways. The deadline to purchase a Multiple Season permit application is March 31, 2014 1) Online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/wdfw/special_permits.html. 2) At local License Vendors 3) Calling 1-866-246-9453
- How do I submit my Multiple Season permit application?
There are two ways to submit your Multiple Season permit application. 1) Online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/wdfw/special_permits.html. 2) Calling 1-877-945-3492 However, your Multiple Season permit application is automatically entered into the drawing unless you apply as a group (m ...
- What are the rules for Multiple Season tag holders?
A Multiple Season deer or elk tag can be used during all general seasons for that species, excluding general season hunts that are for Master Hunters only.* If you are drawn for a Multiple Season permit, you must use the legal weapon that is appropriate for the general season you are hunting. ...
- How much does the Multiple Season permit application cost?
The cost of the Multiple Season permit application is $7.10 for residents, $3.80 for youth, and $110.50 for non-residents.
- How much does the Multiple Season tag cost?
Including transaction fees, Multiple Season deer or elk tags cost $182.00 for residents and nonresidents. You will also need to purchase an annual hunting license.
- How many Multiple Season permits are available?
There are 8,500 Multiple Season deer permits and 1,000 Multiple Season elk permits available.
- If I am drawn for the Multiple Season permit, am I required to purchase the tag?
You are not obligated to purchase the Multiple Season tag if you are drawn. The Multiple Season permit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Successful applicants are able to purchase the Multiple Season tag at any time prior to September 1.
- Do I need to purchase a deer or elk hunting license and tag before I can enter the Multiple Season drawing?
No, you do not need to purchase a deer or elk hunting license and tag to enter the Multiple Season permit drawing.
- When and how will I be notified of Multiple Season drawing results?
Notifications are mailed out by the end of April.
- Do I earn points for the Multiple Season permit application if I do not draw a permit?
Yes, you will earn a point each time you do not draw a Multiple Season permit. Multiple Season deer or elk permits earns points the same as other big game special permits.
- Can I use my general season deer or elk tag if I am drawn for and plan to participate in a Multiple Season hunt?
No. If you purchase your general season tag and then you are drawn for a Multiple Season permit of the same species, you must return your general season tag and purchase a Multiple Season tag to participate in Multiple Season hunts. If you have previously purchased your licenses and taken posse ...
- How would I benefit from a Multiple Season permit?
With your Multiple Season deer or elk permit you are able to hunt and enjoy each general season opportunity for that species (except for hunts designated Master Hunters only). For elk hunters, this includes the ability to hunt both the western and eastern Washington general elk seasons. Also, i ...
- How many multi-season permit applications may I purchase?
You may purchase one Multiple Season permit application for deer and one Multiple Season permit application for elk.
- Does a Multiple Season permit increase my bag limit?
No, a Multiple Season permit does NOT increase a hunter’s bag limit, but it does offer additional general season hunting opportunities and Special Permit application flexibility. The bag limit remains one deer or one elk.