Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I sell shed antlers or non-edible parts of wildlife legally harvested or legally obtained out-of-state or out-of-county?

Yes, but only if you can provide reasonable verification that the non-edible portion of the wild animal or game bird was legally harvested or legally obtained. The possession and/or transportation of some non-edible animal parts such as ivory and bones, bald eagle feathers, and trophies of endangered species such as grizzly bear may be federally prohibited or require special federal or state permits.


Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
24th of May, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.