Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I offer for sale, sell, purchase, or barter mounted big game animals?

It depends on the animal. You cannot offer for sale, sell, purchase, or barter, unless you have a department permit, the mounts of bighorn sheep or mountain goat. But you can offer for sale, sell, purchase, or barter mounts of other big game animals without a department permit, as long as doing so is not prohibited by federal regulations, and the animals were not knowingly taken in violation of any law or regulation in any jurisdiction. See WAC 232-12-071(2).


Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of July, 2012

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.