Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I have a daily (bag or catch) limit and possession limit for both Oregon & Washington under the Columbia River reciprocity agreement between the states, if I have a legal license from both States?

No. You can have one or the other of the daily (bag or catch) limits, but not both.


Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
24th of May, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.