Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Who do I call if I see a dead animal on the road, and the carcass appears to be a danger to traffic?

If it is a state highway, you will want to contact the Washington State Patrol or Washington Department of Transportation to have the carcass removed.

If it is a county or city road, you will want to contact the local county or city public works department.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
29th of January, 2016