Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I report wounded wildlife that I observe?

  • For wildlife seriously wounded during hunting seasons, contact WDFW WILDCOMM at (360) 902-2936 and ask that your observation be reported to a local Fish and Wildlife Officer.
  • You can also contact your local WDFW Regional Office.


Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
24th of May, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.