Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I report diseased wildlife that I observe?

  • For diseased wildlife, contact the WDFW Wildlife Health Section of the Wildlife Program at (509) 892-1001 ext. 326.
  • WDFW has re-established a hotline to report dead or ill swans in Whatcom, Skagit and Snohomish counties in order to monitor lead poisoning. People can call (360) 466-4345, extension 266.
  • You may report Elk Hoof Rot/Deformation sightings online.
  • For more information, see WDFW's Wildlife Health website.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
7th of November, 2012