Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I obtain proof that I completed hunter education training 30 years ago in Washington so that I can legally hunt out of state?

  • You can call the Hunter Education Division at 360-902-8111 and ask them to search the archives to see if your hunter education course records still exist. If they do, you can purchase a duplicate hunter education card from the WDFW Hunter Education Division.
  • You can register for and complete another hunter education course and receive a new hunter education certification.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
27th of November, 2012

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

0% thumbs up 100% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.