Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I took hunter education in another state. Does that count if I want to purchase a hunting license in Washington?

Yes. All hunter education training certificates issued by any of the other 49 state fish and wildlife agencies are accepted here in Washington State. The certificate must be presented at time of license purchase.


Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
24th of May, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.