Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I apply for a Special Permit in the same license year I get hunter education deferral?

It depends. You cannot apply for most Special Permits in the same license year.

You can apply for mountain goat, bighorn sheep, or moose Special Permits. However, you can only apply for these if submitting Points Option and before you get hunter education deferral.

You can also apply for a Multiple Season deer or elk Special Permit. However, you must get hunter education deferral and a hunting license before the Multiple Season submission deadline.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
26th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.