Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How do I obtain a duplicate hunter education card?

  • Duplicate hunter education cards may be purchased for a fee. To obtain a duplicate card, you must complete and return by mail a special application form—available from WDFW Regional Offices or from the Olympia Hunter Education Division Office. See WDFW's "How to Obtain a Duplicate Certificate" website for more information.
  • You may contact the Olympia Hunter Education Division Office and request a duplicate application form at (360) 902-8111, or you may e-mail your request to huntered@dfw.wa.gov.
  • Credit card payments are not accepted.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
23rd of September, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

50% thumbs up 50% thumbs down (4 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.