Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How do I find out if my volunteer project will get credit?

See “Wildlife Conservation Volunteer Activities” on the Master Hunter Permit Program website. This site describes acceptable projects, summarizes pre-approved project types, and lists many available and ongoing projects statewide. It also describes the registration and forms required for WDFW volunteers, and it lists WDFW supervisors associated with volunteer projects.

You may also contact the WDFW master hunter permit program at (360) 902-8412 for clarification, as needed.

You may also contact your local WDFW Regional Office to see if Fish and Wildlife Officers have any herding/hazing or fence repair work that needs to be accomplished to address deer and/or elk depredation.


Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
29th of December, 2015