Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Do I need to buy a general season deer or elk license and tag before I can enter the Multiple Season drawing?

No. However, if drawn for a Multiple Season permit, you must buy a general season license and tag for that species to buy your Multiple Season tag.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

50% thumbs up 50% thumbs down (2 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.