Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I bought a Special Permit application. Do I need to wait until I receive something in the mail before I can submit my hunt choices?

No. You do not have to wait. You will not receive any mail for buying an application. You can submit your application right after you buy it.

You can submit Special Permit applications in two ways:

      1. Online at
      2. Call 1-877-945-3492

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
20th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

0% thumbs up 100% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.