Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How do I submit a claim for deer and elk damage to my commercial crops?

  • A commercial damage claim can be submitted to WDFW for deer and elk damage to commercial crops such as fruit trees, oats, alfalfa, and to Christmas trees (RCW 77.36.010).  Procedures for submitting claims are defined in WACs 232-36-100, 110, and 120.
  • Information about specific steps to submit a damage claim may be found on WDFW's Damage Claims website.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of July, 2012

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.