Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Who has to provide their Social Security Number (SSN)?

All applicants for recreational licenses, tags, and stamps must provide an SSN with the following exceptions:

  • Children under 15 are not required to provide a SSN.
  • Applicants who are not U.S. citizens and do not have a SSN are also exempt from the requirement.
  • Others in special situations should contact WDFW at (360) 902-2464 for additional information.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of June, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.