Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Do I have to provide my Social Security Number (SSN) if I buy my recreational license over the telephone or the Internet?

Yes. If you choose to purchase recreational licenses using telephone or Internet licensing options, you will be required to enter your SSN as part of the first license transaction.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of June, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.