Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I get help repairing my fences knocked down by elk or to herd the elk away from my property?

  • You should contact your local Fish and Wildlife Officer through WDFW WILDCOMM at (360) 902-2936, or by contacting your local WDFW Regional Office.
  • Hunters seeking certification or re-certification as Master Hunters are required to volunteer their services in projects like this and others. Contact the Master Hunter Permit Program customer service representative at (360) 902-8412, or the Master Hunter Permit Program Coordinator at (360) 902-2426.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
4th of May, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.