Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


What if I have a question about my child-support records?

The Department of Social and Health Services, Division of Child Support, is responsible for enforcing child support laws and maintaining records of parents who are in arrears on child support payments. If you have questions about your child support status, contact DSHS toll-free at 1-800-457-6202. For more information on the license suspension program, please visit the Division of Child Support web site at: http://www.dshs.wa.gov/dcs/Services/wdfw.asp

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of June, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.