Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I get an HPA?

The Gold and Fish pamphlet is available free at the WDFW website. No application is required to obtain the pamphlet; you may print it out and use it right away. If you do not have Internet access, you may request a printed pamphlet from WDFW headquarters or a WDFW regional office.

To request an individual written HPA, fill out a Joint Aquatic Resources Application (JARPA) and submit it to WDFW headquarters. If your application is approved, we will send you an individual HPA with specific location, timing, equipment, and method restrictions.

Related Questions

No related questions were found.


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
22nd of February, 2012

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.