Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Where do I get a JARPA and how do I fill it out?

You can view and print out a JARPA form and instructions online at www.epermitting.wa.gov. You can also request a JARPA form from WDFW headquarters, a WDFW regional office, or most county planning offices. HPAs may be issued to individuals, families, or organizations. You must complete all applicable parts of the JARPA, including legal description (section, township, and range), description of work, timing, method, equipment, and map. If you are applying to work on an existing mining claim, attach a copy of the Notice of Claim Location. You may apply for several claims or locations using one JARPA as long as the locations are on the same river or are on tributaries to the same river. For help in filling out a JARPA form, contact the Office of Regulatory Assistance at 1-800-917-0043 or ora.wa.gov. Send your completed JARPA to WDFW headquarters by email to HPAapplications@dfw.wa.gov, by fax to (360) 902-2946, or by mail to 600 Capitol Way N, Olympia, WA 98501.

Related Questions

No related questions were found.


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
22nd of February, 2012

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.