Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


If I drew a special permit last year, can I apply for that same category again?

You can apply for most special permits year after year. However, you cannot apply for the Any Moose, Any Ram (bighorn sheep), or Mountain Goat special permits year after year if you harvested or failed to provide a hunter report under one of the permits. For mountain goats, you can apply again if you harvested your goat prior to 1999.

These three categories have a once-in-a-lifetime restriction. However, you can apply for other categories for these species year after year, such as the Antlerless Only Moose or Adult Ewe Bighorn Sheep.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
28th of December, 2015