Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I drew more than one Special Permit and decided not to use one of them. Can I return it and have my points restored?

No, but you can get points restored for certain situations such as a medical issue. Please contact the Wildlife Program to find out if you qualify for Special Permit point restoration:

       1. Online at
       2. Call (360) 902-2515

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
27th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (2 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.