Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How do I update my contact information?

You can update your mailing address, phone number or email in one of three ways:

     1. Online at
     2. At a
License Vendor
     3. Call WDFW Licensing at (360) 902-2464

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.