Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Who needs a hunting license in Washington?

Anyone hunting wildlife in Washington needs a hunting license.

For questions on child-support payment related issues, contact DSHS toll-free at 1-800-457-6202 or visit the Division of Child Support website. Late child-support payments typically suspend hunting rights.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
6th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.