Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I report my Catch Record Card data online?

You may report your Puget Sound Dungeness Crab harvest online.

For all other species, you must mail your catch record cards to the address below:

Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
Fish Program
Catch Record Cards
600 Capitol Way N
Olympia WA 98501-1091

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
20th of August, 2012

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

0% thumbs up 100% thumbs down (2 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.