Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I lost my catch record card? What do I do?

If you have lost you Catch Record Card, you can purchase another online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov

Even if you have lost your card, state rules, (WAC 220-56-175), still require you to report your catch information by April 30th each year. If your card was lost or stolen, send the information requested below to:

Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
Fish Program
Catch Record Cards
600 Capitol Way N
Olympia WA 98501-1091

Provide the following information:

  • Your full name
  • Mailing address
  • Telephone number with area code
  • Date of birth
  • WILD identification number, if you know it (found on your license)
  • All retained salmon, sturgeon, steelhead, Dungeness crab and Halibut catch information (see complete instructions on how to fill out your Catch Record Card).

Or, if you have further questions, you may contact the Fish Program Customer Service at (360) 902-2700, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Also, please see the Catch Record Card section of the latest Fishing in Washington - Sportfishing Rules Pamphlet.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
19th of December, 2016