Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I drew a Special Permit, but I misplaced or never received the Special Permit card. Do I need to get a replacement card?

Yes. You need to have that card with you during your Special Permit hunt. A replacement card is available from a License Vendor. You can also contact the Licensing Division for help:

     1. Online at licensing@dfw.wa.gov 
     2. Call (360) 902-2464

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
20th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.