Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I drew a Special Permit, but I misplaced or never received the Special Permit card. Do I need to get a replacement card?

Yes. You need to have that card with you during your Special Permit hunt. A replacement card is available from a License Vendor. You can also contact the Licensing Division for help:

     1. Online at licensing@dfw.wa.gov 
     2. Call (360) 902-2464

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
20th of December, 2013