Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I drew a special permit, but I misplaced or never received the special permit card. Do I need to get a replacement card?

You can get a replacement special permit card from any license vendor. You can find a list of license vendors on the WDFW website at http://wdfw.wa.gov/licensing/vendors/.

You need to have your special permit card with you during your special permit hunt.

If you need additional assistance, you can contact the Licensing Division online at licensing@dfw.wa.gov or by phone at (360) 902-2464.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
28th of December, 2015