Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Where can I view and print a map with public and private land info? What else does it provide?

The GoHunt mapping tool, located at http://apps.wdfw.wa.gov/gohunt/, shows roads, game management unit (GMU) boundaries, and more. If you need any assistance using the GoHunt tool, see the online tutorial at http://apps.wdfw.wa.gov/gohunt/help.html#i20.

If you need more help using GoHunt, contact the Wildlife Program online at wildthing@dfw.wa.gov or by phone at (360) 902-2515.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
28th of December, 2015