Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Where can I view and print a map with public and private land info? What else does it provide?

Check out the GoHunt mapping tool. GoHunt also shows roads, game management unit (GMU) boundaries and more. If you need help using GoHunt, check out the GoHunt YouTube tutorial.

If you need more help using GoHunt, contact the Wildlife Program in one of two ways:

     1. Online at
     2. Call (360) 902-2515

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
6th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.