Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


What do I do if I have lost my license or tag, or lost my WILD I.D. number?

  • If hunting or fishing license, endorsements or tag documents are lost, stolen, or destroyed, duplicates can be obtained from license dealers for a cost.
  • If you have lost your WILD I.D. number, you can use your social security number to access the WILD I.D. system to purchase licenses and tags.   Otherwise, call the WDFW Licensing Division at (360) 902-2464.
  • If you have harvested an animal that requires a tag, do not transport the animal if you have lost your tag.  Instead, contact your local Fish and Wildlife Officer through the Washington State Patrol Dispatch, advise them of the situation, and seek their advice on whether or not to buy a duplicate tag.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
4th of March, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

50% thumbs up 50% thumbs down (10 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.