Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I submit my Big Game or Turkey hunter reports?

Submit Big Game or Turkey hunter reports in one of two ways:

      1. Online at
      2. Call 1-877-945-3492

Do NOT mail or email your hunter reports. Do NOT send in your transport tags. You need to submit a hunter report even if you did not hunt.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
13th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.