Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


If I hunt in a deer or elk area, what location do I submit for my hunter report?

You would report the Game Management Unit (GMU) number where the deer or elk area is located. Use the GoHunt mapping tool to help figure out the GMU.

If you need additional assistance with hunter reporting, contact the Wildlife Program by email at wildthing@dfw.wa.gov or by phone at (360) 902-2515.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
21st of December, 2015