Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Do I need to report my Migratory Bird harvest?

Yes. You must report even if you did not hunt. You must report Band-tailed Pigeon, Brant, Sea Duck, and Snow Goose harvest cards by deadline dates in one of two ways:

         1. Online at
         2. Mailed to:
                           WDFW Waterfowl Section
                           600 Capitol Way N
                           Olympia, WA 98501

If you mail your reports, you need them postmarked by the deadline date. Find report deadline dates at Important Hunting Information Dates. If you fail to report by the deadline, you will be assessed a fee.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
13th of December, 2013