Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Do I need to report my Migratory Bird harvest?

You must report your Migratory Bird harvest even if you did not hunt. You must report Band-tailed Pigeon, Brant, Sea Duck, and Snow Goose harvest cards by deadline dates in one of two ways:

1. Online at
2. Mailed to:
WDFW Waterfowl Section
600 Capitol Way N
Olympia, WA 98501

If you mail your reports, they must be postmarked by the deadline date. Find report deadline dates on the WDFW website at http://wdfw.wa.gov/hunting/regulations/important_hunting_dates.html. If you fail to report by the deadline, you will be assessed a fee.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
2nd of November, 2015