Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I transfer Special Permit points to a different category?

No. For example, you cannot transfer your points in Youth Deer to Quality Deer.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
24th of December, 2013

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.