Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


If I am an active duty U.S. military member who gets deployed out of the country after I have purchased a Washington hunting license and elk tag, can I get a refund?

Yes, but you must request the refund from the WDFW Licensing Division in Olympia prior to the season opener and have documentation to prove you have been deployed.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
4th of May, 2011