Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


If I ask a license dealer to sell me an Eastern Washington modern firearm elk tag, but I am erroneously issued an Eastern WA muzzleloading rifle elk tag, can I get a refund from the license dealer?

Yes, you can get a refund from the license dealer but only during the 60 minutes immediately following the license purchase. Otherwise you must contact the WDFW Licensing Division in Olympia at 360-902-2464 for an actual refund.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
4th of May, 2011

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.