Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


If I purchase a Washington hunting license and tag and then become hospitalized or severely injured so that I can no longer participate in the hunting season, can I get a refund?

Yes, but only if you request the refund prior to the opening of the season, and only if you go through the WDFW Licensing Division in Olympia and have documentation from your doctor validating the hospitalization/injury and your inability to hunt.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
4th of May, 2011