Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I get a refund if I drew a Special Permit and three days into the season I become very dissatisfied for whatever reason? Can I get my Special Permit points back?

No. You cannot get a refund or get your Special Permit points back for this reason.

For more help on refunds, contact the WDFW Licensing Division:

      1. Online at
      2. Call (360) 902-2464

For more help on Special Permit points, contact the WDFW Wildlife Program:

      1. Online at
      2. Call (360) 902-2515

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
6th of January, 2014

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.