Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How do I report a threatening or dangerous animal?

  • If your report deals with an emergency dangerous-wildlife incident or dangerous wildlife interaction with people, dial 911 or local Washington State Patrol.

    Be prepared to answer the following questions:
    • What type of animal is involved in the incident you are reporting.
    • The time of the incident.
    • The last known location of the animal.
  • You can contact the WDFW Enforcement Dispatch Center (WILDCOMM) at (360) 902-2936.
  • You can also contact your local WDFW Regional Office during normal work hours (numbers can be found on the WDFW website and in regulation pamphlets).
  • For non-emergency dangerous wildlife observations, call WDFW toll-free at 1-877-933-9847 (1-877-WDFW-TIP).
  • Wolf sightings may be reported online.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
9th of March, 2012

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Question

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (3 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.