For more information on
hunting, please contact the
WDFW Wildlife Program.
Phone: 360-902-2515 firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Lands Hunting Access
Corn Stubble - Frenchman Hills Rd (368)
Land Access Information
Hunt Type: Hunt by Reservation
What's Huntable Here
Start: 4am End: 7pm
Access Acres: 120.00
Scouting is allowed Scouting only allowed from public roads and designated parking areas. No driving in fields or on field access roads.
1. Hunters are required to park in the designated parking area, failure to do so will forfeit your hunting reservation.
2. After the start of legal shooting hours, if there is no vehicle in the designated parking area then the site is open to 'Register to Hunt' on a first come first served basis.
3. If you made a reservation and you failed to be at the site before the start of legal shooting hours then your reservation is forfeited, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Hunters must register every day and must deposit slip at registration station each day recording harvest, even if you made a reservation.
5. NO DRIVING IN THE FIELDS
6. NO OFFROAD VEHICLES except persons in possession of a valid Disabled Hunter Permit
7. Guiding is not permitted
Hunting Blinds Allowed Temporary blinds ok
No tree stands provided or allowed.
Disabled ATV Access 1
Region 2 Office
1550 Alder Street NW Ephrata, WA 98823-9699
Points and boundaries for this site are indicated by the number 368 on the map below.The map is intended for illustration purposes to orient hunters to the approximate location of the site’s features. Boundaries and other rules posted in the field must be observed.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the dynamic nature of data and the need to rely on outside sources of information, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions in the data and information contained in and products produced from this application. There are no warranties which accompany the maps and information contained in or produced by this application.