Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


View Questions by Category

There are no sub categories

Category » Contacting a Fish and Wildlife Officer rss button

There was 1 question found in this category:

  1. What is the best and fastest way to get into contact with a local Fish and Wildlife Officer?
    For emergency situations such as poaching in progress or emergency dangerous wildlife incidents with people, dial 911 or contact the Washington State Patrol and ask to be put in contact with the nearest on-duty Fish and Wildlife Officer. If your reason for contacting Fish and Wildlife Enforceme ...