Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


If I'm hunting waterfowl in the Upper Snake River, what licenses do I need?

If hunting waterfowl, you need the hunting license for the state in which you are hunting, regardless of whether you are on a boat or on land.

You must launch from and land upon the shore of the state for which you are licensed to hunt—there is no reciprocity agreement between the states.


Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
28th of December, 2015