Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I report diseased wildlife that I observe?

For diseased wildlife, contact the WDFW Wildlife Health Section of the Wildlife Program at (509) 892-1001 ext. 326.

WDFW has re-established a hotline to report dead or ill swans in Whatcom, Skagit and Snohomish counties in order to monitor lead poisoning. Please call (360) 466-4345, ext. 266 to make a report.

You can report Elk Hoof Disease sightings through the WDFW website at http://wdfw.wa.gov/conservation/health/hoof_disease/.

For more information, see WDFW's Wildlife Health website at http://wdfw.wa.gov/conservation/health/.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
3rd of February, 2016