Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Who needs to take Hunter Education?

All hunters born after January 1, 1972 are required to show proof of hunter education course completion. If you completed hunter education in another state, you can use that certification in Washington. You must provide that proof at the time of license purchase.

See WDFW's Hunter Education website for more details.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
30th of October, 2015