Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I obtain proof that I completed hunter education training 30 years ago in Washington so that I can legally hunt out of state?

You can call the Hunter Education Division at 360-902-8111 and ask them to search the archives to see if your hunter education course records still exist. If they do, you can purchase a duplicate hunter education card from the WDFW Hunter Education Division.

If your course records no longer exist, you can register for and complete another hunter education course and receive a new hunter education certification.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
29th of December, 2015